Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 11

Not sure if i was bitten by the sandflies, or mosquito or by some random insects, i’ve got insect bites on my limbs and all....damn itchy can ... and of all things in first aids, i only brought insect repeller, and not the antiseptic cream...now put repeller also too late aready x....x

Itchy itchy~~~~

Been trying not to scratch but its so irresistable...

DON SCRATCH!!!! I WONT SUCCUMB TO ‘TEMPTATIONS’ !! Hope its not something serious man...

Not sure wadz the problem but i don feel alright today, dunno whether its the food or because i didnt rest enough... not in best condition... cant concentrate on work...

Itchy + giddy+ nauseous?... whatz more? Bwah oh wells, will hav early sleep tonight...

Veni brought us to see an apartment hotel. Its a huge one... even bigger than my house i think, the person in charge offered us a really good price; even cheaper than the current one that we are staying. but all and all, we still decidng...

My ‘Stage’ lesson wasn’t going smoothly today... i just cant do it properly...:(

Need to buck up man... really dun wanna disappoint Sible and all. They are putting efforts to teach but things just couldnt get into my head...

Monkey-face plate with its mouth made up of my egg fried rice... I have eaten half way through but it still looked like a new plate to me. The portion here is DAMN HUGE... Its common to see a skinny lady with a pile of mountain of rice infront of her here...O..O
Hope I can get well by tmr morning~~

Bless bless....

No comments: